Trisha - Chitchat




Today (May 4) is Trisha's 26th birthday. She talks about her likes, dislikes, and lots more of 'dil pasand's.. Who is the sexiest man in film industry?

George Clooney and Kamal Hassan.

 
Things that make you angry?

I get angry when I see people being unkind to animals
 
A movie which you don't mind watching again and again?
English Patient and Dil Se
 
Are you romantic? What's the ideal romantic evening for you?
I am not very romantic and if I have to answer this then, it has to be a dinner by the beach.

 
What is the best way to woo you?
That's a secret I can't let out
 
Tell us three things that we don't know about you?
1. I am a complete chocoholic
 
2.I love adventure sports, amusement parks and roller coaster rides
 
3. I am fascinated by twin babies
 
Family or friends?
Tough one I guess. Family first but friends are also very special.
 

I love: My mom
 
I hate: Body odour
 
I am afraid of: Cockroaches
 
I get turned on by: Good perfume
 
My biggest fear: Losing my loved ones
 
My weakness: Good food
 
My sex appeal: The way I talk
 
My wildest fantasy: An unplanned wedding in Las Vegs
 
My spice: Avakai pickle that my grand mom makes
 
My favourite possession: Watches and bags
 
(By Spl. arrangement with Sify.com)

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.